I would like to do some research. My manual is perhaps 90% complete now. I have just finished a small section and I wondered if you wonderful blog readers agree with the content. If I have got it wrong I would like to know. It is to do with the affect on the submissive of the style of sadism the dominant might employ.
………..Maximising the affect of sadism for the submissive
I have mentioned that I think this is all about the power; but not just for the dominant. As I mentioned in the prologue, the true submissive can only be genuinely content, and sleep with real peace and tranquillity, if they feel they are helplessly in the power of another and what could more clearly demonstrate to them that they are helplessly in the power of their dominant, than suffering physical discomfort and pain simply for the pleasure of their dominant.
Because of my behaviour and what I have witnessed when other women have inflicted their sadism on my husband, I believe the power involved can be further demonstrated to the submissive if the dominant demonstrates that they are utterly relaxed and enjoying themselves. I consider this can be achieved by the following things I do or have seen other sadistic women do.
- I often make a cup of coffee or pour myself a glass of wine before I begin a torment session. Once I have begun the session, I can sense the feeling of helplessness and, I think awe, when I pause and my husband sees, or hears, me break off from my fun for a moment to take a leisurely sip of wine or coffee. (When blindfolded, he notices the pause and he hears the mug or glass being put back down on the marble topped nightstand).
- I have witnessed another woman humming contentedly to herself while applying a nasty thick coating of embrocation cream to my husband’s cock.
- With Governess Lexi, I have engaged in a relaxed conversation about a forthcoming holiday while I was preparing a stinging nettle pouch and she was slowly tipping from a jug neat urine into my husband’s funnel gag.
- I mentioned earlier in the manual one acquaintance of mine who used to tie up and genitally torture her first boyfriend when she was just fourteen! Visiting me when she was 21, (detailed in Volume 10 of my journals) I witnessed her, a very serious sadist, inflicting an inner thigh whipping to my husband with a dressage whip. I mention it now because despite the activity being so excessive, she showed zero embarrassment or inhibition over her desire to inflict pain for her pleasure.
- And to continue, she was completely calm. There was a full second, perhaps two seconds, between each stroke. A couple of times my sobbing husband began to close his thighs together so as to halt the pain onslaught. Ignoring his sobbing, and in the calmest and most patient voice you could imagine, she would instruct him to reopen wide his thighs. Then she would continue the whipping.
- When I have my husband sobbing with ongoing pain, I often pause, calmly tell my husband how much making him suffer so much arouses me and then I use a massager to give myself a loud orgasm. Once I have recovered, I return to torturing him.
So to summarise, I think displaying the following mind-set components of the dominant during torment, increases the affect on the submissive and causes them to feel even more in awe of the dominant.
- Utterly relaxed – humming, sipping from a glass of wine, etc,
- Calm with voice and demeanour,
- Unembarrassed about being a sadist,
- Unembarrassed about becoming sexually aroused by sadism,
- Unhurried and taking one’s time.
I will finish this piece, (to ensure you avoid working against the advice I have just given in the preceding paragraphs), with a very brief reminder of the essence of Top Tip 4, I mentioned previously in the manual; do not appear to find something only funny. Make sure your submissive knows you are getting sadistic pleasure too, even if it is funny.
Now we move onto techniques for inflicting physical discomfort and pain……………
Please note that the hyperlink to Volume 10 is just for blog readers and there is no hyperlink in my manual.