I came across an interesting discussion and I wondered if readers of this blog could add to the list below. The list is about subtle signals from Dommes, used in private and in public, as commands for the submissive to learn and then follow.
One thing I do like to do, in this vein, (perhaps it is more of a routine than a single signal), occurs when shopping for clothes and shoes. Having decided on a purchase I approach the counter with the item and engage with the saleswoman who folds/wraps/bags the item. When it is time to pay, I simply step back. bitch-boy who has been hovering quietly behind me, steps forward and pays. Usually, the saleswoman then holds out to me the bagged item. Again, I step back and bitch-boy, no matter how many bags he is already carrying, steps forward and takes the bag. I have had knowing glances that this is a male under the thumb and wonderfully, occasionally, a comment of words to the effect, ‘Oh isn’t he well trained.’ Sadly it is always said in jest rather than seriousness. If only they knew!
I am afraid subtle is not often in my nature, although I would like to be more subtle and I may try a few of these after lock-down.
From submissive A
When visiting my Mistress, she has several routines that are required in order to demonstrate submission. Some are for private spaces, and others are done in more public circumstances, and I am required to attend to her, and read her signals, and respond accordingly.
- Quickly tapping her right heel, signifies I am to kneel at her feet, until permitted to stand. Used both in private a public, it can also include being verbally berated.
- Purse tapping, means I am to hold her purse as if it were mine, usually until noticed by someone; for the purpose of embarrassment / humiliation. Sometimes, I must then take items out of her purse, while she uses them, to show I am attending to her needs.
From submissive B
A few silent signals I have received include:
– placing her right foot slightly to the rear and toe pointed down was a signal for me to curtsy
– placing her right foot forward was a signal for me to kneel before her and kiss it
– placing the toe of one shoe or boot upward, while seated, was a signal for me to remove her shoe or boot
– slightly lifting an empty glass or cup up was a signal for me to fill it
– hovering her hand over a package or bag was a signal for me to pick it up and carry it
– dangling a hair brush outward from her hand, while seated, was a signal to brush her hair
– tapping a hair brush or paddle onto her palm was a signal to prepare for a spanking